Independent Front Suspension Sub Frame Assembly: Feel the difference.
- Professionally engineered racing type suspension for a substantial improvement in handling and an increased feel for the road
- Designed to fit 1962-1980 MGB, MGB GT, and various Cobra Kit Cars
- 80+lbs lighter than stock subframe with most savings being unsprung weight resulting in better handling and a smoother ride
- Coil spring over shock allows for more suspension control combined with a softer spring for a smoother ride including an easy ride height adjustment
- Wilwood high performance disc brakes for increased stopping control
- 20:1 Stiletto Rack and pinion steering for a smooth controlled feel
- Performance engineered caster, camber, ackerman, bump steer, and alignment
- Easy and fast do it yourself installation
- Comes in a Satin Black Standard or option of Custom Color
- Nylatron GS suspension bushings for precision steering and long term durability
- Standard track width options are 51″ or 53″ hub to hub
- Accepts 15″ or larger wheels with Chevy 4-1/2” or Ford 4-3/4” bolt patterns, Different patterns are available
Devin Davis –
A very well engineered and beautifully built IFS. Worth every penny IMO.
Keith Jensen –
I recently ordered a kit to install on my 1971 mgb. To remove the factory suspension and install the Fast Cars unit took less than an hour. Well built and thought out piece. I work at a Lexus dealership and showed the piece to all of our mechanics. All were very impressed with it. It took a little longer to get with some supplier delays, but well worth the wait!